Charlie Says 'Hello'

bark, bark, bark, woof, growl, bark....TRANSLATION: "Hiya! Welcome to my site and enjoy the pics!" hmmm, my dog sure has a wide vocabulary. ;D

Sunday, January 17, 2010

PLAYTIME PICTURES AND VIDEO!~

--pictures of moi without my e-collar on. (only 5 more days left! then i can finally lick myself freely.)

--oh and by the way, check out my new twitter page at www.twitter.com/charliecam09 !!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


but i don't wanna share!

can you resist this adorable face?!

hmph...my toy!


aaaahhh!!! what was that?!



heh heh, look at my cool toy.




did i hear 'food'?!



~thinking of where to hide this toy~




stop taking pictures of me and help me out here!






you can't catch me now!




demonstrating proper etiquette




gotta get that toy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment