Charlie Says 'Hello'

bark, bark, bark, woof, growl, bark....TRANSLATION: "Hiya! Welcome to my site and enjoy the pics!" hmmm, my dog sure has a wide vocabulary. ;D

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tailwagging and a Whimper

~The Beginning~

Okie dokie...i'll just jump right in since I haven't much to say. To start off, here are a several earlier pictures of me (around 2 months old) and a few more recent ones (he is 5 months now). Don't I look so adorable!?

Oh no!!! I am getting neutered tomorrow!! I'm soo scared!~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well hello there! hmm...i wonder what i was looking at.

ooo, it's the camera! ~strikes a dashing pose~


meh, long day. nap time.


stupid paparazzi, let me sleep!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

say wut?! how old am i again?!

Does this angle make my nose look big?

No comments:

Post a Comment